On 06/12/2013 08:39 PM, Nat Echols wrote:
Is it just me or is this feature broken? I tried to rest the occupancy for all atoms in a ligand that Phaser zeroed out, using "Apply occupancy to all atoms in residue", and nothing happened. r4549, Mac, from Bill Scott's page.

I wonder if you are tripping up on a (what I see now as a) bad bit of GUI design?

The occupancy applied to atoms is that in the entry for each atom, so even if 1.0 is written in the global, if there is a 0.0 in the individual atoms then 0.0 is applied. To change the atoms 0.0 to 1.0, edit the 1.0 (the edit is repeated on the atoms with "Apply Occupancy to all atoms in Residue" check-box).