The Quadro 400 and 600 appear to be older models. Is there any reason not to go with the newer Quadro 410 and Quadro K600?

On 07/10/13 19:52, Joe Batchelor wrote:
Hi Nat,

I would like to second Andreas' recommendation regarding 3D. We use an identical setup, and it is an excellent 3D experience.
Joe

Hi Nat,

get a cheap linux box (£300), put a Quadro 400 or 600 in (£100) and
attach an ASUS VG278H (£500), lean back and enjoy!  When my Zalman saw
this setup, it committed suicide and is now used as a tea tray.

Andreas

All Things Serve the Beam
                               David J. Schuller
                               modern man in a post-modern world