Hi all,

I guess this is more of a feature suggestion than anything - I do not know how
hard it is to implement.

I really like the on-the-fly adjustment of map sharpening implemented in coot.

However, for large maps I find I have to use the scripting interface to change
the sharpening factor, as the slider becomes slow, jerky and unresponsive, I
guess because it tries to recalculate the map  at every increment.

Would it be possible to add either a checkbox next to the slider to turn off
map recalculation until the user releases the mouse, or to add a box for a user
entered sharpening factor in the same dialog?

Best,
Oliver.