On 23/09/14 19:12, Vijaykumar Pillalamarri wrote:
Dear all,

I have recently installed COOT 0.7.1. When I tried to load monomers (like Glycerol), nothing is loaded onto the GUI. Do we have to link monomer library to COOT to be able to load monomers on COOT? if so, please help me to get monomer library and to link the library to COOT.

If the above case is not true, please help me to solve the problem.

Using binaries from my web site, it should just work.

To help address the problem, you should report where you got the binary from, what buttons you pressed on the GUI and what coot says in the terminal.