On 19/11/14 20:22, Tobias Beck wrote:
Hi all,

I am using Coot 0.8.1-pre rev 5445 on Mac (OS 10.9.5) and would like to validate waters. However, after selecting the criteria and hitting 'Ok', the terminal only gives me

(command-in-path-or-absolute? *probe-command*)

Interestingly, all the other validation tools that I tested seem to work find, including showing the Probe clashes... so Probe can be found and seems to work?

In the Scheme scripting window, executing

(command-in-path? *probe-command*)

gives me

#t

Hmm... That's strange. The Check/Delete water function is not dependent on probe and reduce (I certainly don't get these messages).

Also, I thought that the scheme scripting window in Coot for Mac had been deactivated (for the moment) - so I don't know what is going on there either.