On 09/12/14 14:47, PC wrote:
Hi guys,

Sorry for the repost in COOT/CCP4/PHENIX.
It is possible on of the users in one of these communities might know the answer

I was wondering if there is a small script I can use to generate the outline of
the allowed regions of Ramachandran map on to which I can superimpose my
coordinates phi and psi?

Something like what appears in COOT->Validate->Ramachandran Plot.

How does one generate such images for publications?

I think that you probably want the one from Phenix - I believe that that plot is created from a larger and more modern dataset.