On 19/01/15 14:56, Christoph Parthier wrote:
Hi,

I noticed when adjusting the 'bond colours' using the slider in 'Edit/Bond Colours...' when an molecule (>1 chain) is 'coloured by chain') with activated check mark 'Change colours for Carbons only' only the colours of the first chain (chain A) can be adjusted, the remaining chain(s) remain unchanged. In contrast, this is not observed when 'Change colours for Carbons only' is not ticked. I can't believe this is intentional?

It is intentional.

Perhaps not the greatest design decision :-/

I will have a think.