Hi Ricardo,

I checked and implemented your suggested solution on my system and it
doesn't work. Actually, a more detailed configuration may be needed, see:

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/317954/x-forwarding-with-indirect-rendering-fails-with-newer-clients

Although I have my X server running with the +iglx switch, openGL apps
(e.g. pyMOL) still fail with error "Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on
display ":1.0"."

For me, vglrun is the best solution.

Best,

Pedro