On 10/10/18 17:51, Yangqi Gu wrote:

> I am trying to dock my filaments coordinates into the map. I have
> shifted my cryomap using Chimera by changing the coordinates to origin.

In the coot world, one more typically shifts the coordinates to match
the reconstruction.

> However, when I opened my map file, it shows multiple copies of my
> filaments. I am quite new to this, could you tell me how to show only
> one unit cell?

Most of us just squint our eyes and pretend that the (translational)
symmetry-related copies are not there :-/.
It's on the list of things to fix.

> And how do I quickly dock the coordinates not by manually shifting?

Full rotation-translation search is quite expensive (slow). More usually
one would "by hand" position the coordinates of the map (likely the
filament in the centre of the cell) and do a local search, such as rigid
body refinement by molecule (under Extensions -> Modelling) or jiggle
fitting:

https://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/personal/pemsley/coot/files/morph-march.scm