Dear cooters,

I want to make some custom pop-up menus/windows for coot, like "Display manager" or "Go to atom" function, for navigation through particular parts of a large structure in search of ligand density.

I failed to find details on this (possibly using wrong search terms). Could someone point me to the correct direction? Or, even better, share a relevant piece of code both for command that opens the window and for rendering the window itself.

many thanks, Marko
--

Marko Hyvonen
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge

To unsubscribe from the COOT list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=COOT&A=1