Hi,

I have a question about the undo mechanism, especially if I undo several steps.
Occasionally, when I undo and the redo, I do not get back to where I expect to
be. Instead it seems that the I could recall a previous state. This seems to
happen when I have made a series of undo and then "forked" at an earlier stage.

Here is an example:

1

2

3 - 6

4

5

Let say I work along states 1 through 5. Then I undo until 3 and work a bit.
Then if I undo I get back to 3 but cannot redo to reach 6 again, but rather get
4 and yet another redo brings me to 5.

Is this by design? I feel an undo action followed by a redo should bring you
back to where you were before you pressed the undo. Not bring you to a state
from much earlier.

I'm using the 0.9-pre build from CCPEM 1.4.1.

Regards,
Daniel

När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så innebär det att
vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur vi gör det kan du
läsa här: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For
more information on how this is performed, please read here:
http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy