Dear Paul

tor. 24. dec. 2020 09.53 skrev Paul Emsley <pems...@mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk>:

> > Done on a MacBook Pro with an i5, external mouse, and without the ligand.
> > I have Oliver Clarke's scripts and the default keybindings.
> >
> > No prior knowledge version I guess? Except having used Coot for 10+
> years?
>
> "Prior knowledge" runs are allowed (expected, actually). It's OK to know
> (and therefore avoid the use of the
> validation tools or reading the tutorial to discover):
>
> The ligand is 3GP
> The missing sequence is QTC and adds a disulfide bond
> There are 2 sulfates (one more clear than the other)
> Use Ctrl-D to delete residue 72 and "Add Terminal Residue" (Y) to replace
> it

I guessed EVC which was close enough, the sulfates I also put in, and the
OXT's, I also added waters (guess that's obvious). For residue 72, I did
basically what you suggested.

For my second attempt I now knew more about the details, but had also done
lost of it once already, so knew what changes to expect and the "optimized"
run was

Time 5:53
R/Rfree : 0.1691/0.199

Happy holidays