Hi Qiuye,

2x 12GB RTX-3060 will - for example - fit well with sufficient space between cards on the MSI MEG *X570S* Unify-X Max (with two GPU slots at 16x/8x speed) and the Gigabyte X570S Aorus Master (with three slots at 8x/8x/4x if all are populated), but as you correctly noted, you will need a really big case with plenty of fans to remove the heat such as an Corsair 7000D Airflowor or the be quiet! silent base 802 or, for the brave, build a water-cooled rig......

All cheaper X570S and all of the X570 boards do not support 16x/8x or 8x/8x speed (at least I did not find one).

Best,

Jeroen