Dear Paul and the coot community,

I am currently trying to write a coot python script that opens a PDB model, a
cryoEM map and performs real space refinement for a given range of residues in
the model. I already know how to read the model from a PDB file and the map,
but I can't figure out how to perform the refinement itself. In the GUI this is
very straight forward, you can do it with the "Real Space Refine Zone" button
on the top right and then selecting the residues of interest. I want to do this
in an automated script so I can run it over hundreds of models. Any help would
be appreciated!

Best wishes,
Filomeno