Dne 9.2.2016 v 00:40 Jan Holčapek napsal(a):
> Hello there,
>
> since I'm new to Copr, and could not find answers in [1], particularly in
> section [2], I'm seeking help here.
>
> First things first: did I actually get it right it's possible to build SRPM
> and binary RPMs off git URL (accessible over
> https, namely Github repo)?
>
> Here's what I would like to do:
>
> 1) create a new copr
> 2) create a new package within the copr
> 3) build the package off the sources (tar.gz + specfile) hosted on Github
> 4) package is built
>
> Here's what I end up with:
> 1) well, I did that
> 2) ditto, so far, so good
> 3) build failed with suggestion "See logs for more details.", yet I can't
> find any
> 4) (not there yet)
>
> I'm suppose this might be an instance of a known bug [3], yet the referenced
> build [4] is off external SRPM, rather than
> public git, like my build [5].

Yes, it is possible. However it is so young feature so I hesitated to announce
and at the start even document it.
We (and several other people) use it and we are working on make it more usable.
One of the problem is that you can easily make typo there and reporting from
our dist-git sucks and we have in TODO to
somehow forward you the errors from dist-git so you know what is happening.

If you want to try it, then feel free, but I warned you :)

I just wrote:
https://fedorahosted.org/copr/wiki/UserDocs#Tito
Please read it and do not hesitate if it's not clear to you.

The tab "Git and Tito" is in master already rename to just "Tito" which is less
confusing.

BTW we have in plan to add similar function for pyp2rpm so we can build
directly from PyPi.

Regarding webhooks this is something I need to document, but you can watch
  https://youtu.be/orr1bpZmQzc?t=9m23s
where Adam explains that.
--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA