On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 2:58 PM, Martin Juhl <m...@casalogic.dk> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I haven't done anything to the ansible.cfg file... should I replace it
> with the one from the copr-backend package???

You can try that (move backend/conf/playbooks/ansible.cfg into
/etc/ansible) but on my machine I successfully use default ansible1.9
config and health checker works with that. Just to make sure...can you ssh
mockbuilder@localhost as `copr` user (I assume your backend.service is
running as `copr` user)?