Hi Pavel,

Le 08/09/2017 à 15:43, Pavel Raiskup a écrit :

On Friday, September 8, 2017 11:07:41 AM CEST Michal Novotny wrote:
On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 9:50 AM, Jean-Marc Liger
jean-marc.li...@parisdescartes.fr> wrote:
Great, so DistGit won't be update if build fails ?
Right now, srpm is imported into DistGit before the actual rpm build.
Just additional note, this is nothing new (the dist-git was never updated if
dist-git failed to obtain the external sources).  The only thing which changed
now is that dist-git itself is not responsible for "srpm preparation", but it is
delegated to safer (and more parallelizable) place -> to builders.

JFTR: People obviously do care about dist-git content.  Since there is
temptation to stop importing the srpm into distgit (in future, since dist-git
import is way too space expensive).  Thus, we should really make sure that it
won't hurt the users, at least those who care about dist-git (so IMHO we should
really keep the dist-git feature as-is, at least as an optional feature).

Pavel
To avoid space consumming, an optional feature to switch before build should be the best option for me.

Regards,
Jean-Marc