On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 11:58:20 AM CEST Miro Hrončok wrote:
> On 28. 05. 19 6:11, Pavel Raiskup wrote:
> > On Monday, May 27, 2019 5:42:01 PM CEST Miro Hrončok wrote:
> >> It seems that the package is not available in the copr repo.
> >
> > It is not in the main copr repo (directory), but in separate one
> > (dedicated to a concrete PR).
> >
> >> Could you help me understand this feature?

> > instead.  It's though not something people should trust automatically..
> >
> >> Can anyone build anything in my copr via this feature, but for obvious
> >> reasons, the builds are not added to the repo?
> >
> > Right, anyone who is able to submit PR is able to build within your
> > project, though in separate directory so the production repo isn't affected.
>
> Thanks. I think I understand this now.  I'm glad this is not "poisoning"
> the repository.
>
> Either way however, I'm afraid of quota issues (for the record, I've
> just added ~2700 such integrations).

You probably mean ~2700 package "source definitions", so they are built
from fedora dist-git.  The "Integration" tab doesn't seem to be filled.

> Is there a way to opt-out?

Uncheck the 'Auto-rebuild the package? (i.e. every commit or new tag)'
checkbox.  That will though both disable pull-request->build support and
commit->build support.  Having a separate checkbox for PRs and for pushes
would be a valid RFE, FWIW.

> (I'm also curious about the UX of the builds page once there are
> hundreds of PRs.)

Yes, the whole concept is in a rather early stage, speaking very carefully
(I do not even have to consider such "specific" projects as your one is).

Pavel