On 04. 01. 21 18:38, José Abílio Matos wrote:
I have used copr to build the first alpha release of lyx-2.4:

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/jamatos/lyx-devel/build/1858028/ <https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/jamatos/lyx-devel/build/1858028/>

For EPEL7 it build for x86_64 and it fails for aarch64, due to %{python3} not being defined.

The spec file has BR: python3-devel.

In the install stage I have this:

%py_byte_compile %{python3} %{buildroot}%{_datadir}/%{name}/lyx2lyx

This fails in epel-7-aarch64...

Is this known?

Yes. The macro was added to EPEL 7 only after aarch64 was discontinued there:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/epel-annou...@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/YVLZGTBBW2M3GMXHLIA2QMKENBEGPEJY/

No easy way to solve this except to stop building for aarch64 on EPEL 7. You could use the %__python3 macro instead to workaround this particular problem, but you will most likely hit another one later.

I wonder whether Copr should disable EPEL 7 aarch64 chroots or at least put a big red sign next to them.

--
Miro Hrončok