We are running low on copr-dist-git storage.

I run `remove_unused_sources`, which removes all tar-balls from lookaside-cache but the latest ones referenced in `sources` (in any branch).

The script is running now. And is going to run for several hours.

The consequence is that hitting "resubmit" button for some olders builds may fail. In this case, please resubmit the whole src.rpm again.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA
Red Hat, Associate Manager, Community Packaging Tools, #brno, #fedora-buildsys