On Mon, 2021-03-08 at 08:52 +0100, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> Dne 02. 03. 21 v 17:26 Sérgio Basto napsal(a):
> > hum IMHO should be available on general settings . for example when
> > we want build kernels
>
> This is question of balance. Nearly all knobs can be sometimes useful
> in Project settings, chroot settings, package
> settings, build settings.
> Having them on all places would be UI nightmare. I am open to
> discussion, but we have to consider other projects and
> other users as well. Moving settings here and there is dead way.

I understand, I always try to look for the most user friendly approach,
and the general settings seem to me the most user friendly place.

This is my suggestion. The global setting could be the default value of
"when you create a new build by clicking on New Build in your project,
you will also see 3. Select chroots and other options and there you can
select the desired timeout (box Timeout)".

Best regards,
--
Sérgio M. B.