Hello maintainers, just heads-up (on breakage today, I hope).

To bring several config fixes (especially for the broken centos-stream chroots),
the mock-core-configs was updated today.

This though also gave us an opportunity to add EPEL 9 configs.  Feel free
to experiment with them.  Note though Enterprise Linux 9 is not yet
available - so the EPEL 9 chroots are currently built against CentOS
Stream 9 + EPEL 9 (similarly to what is done officially in Koji ATM).

This update also means that 'epel-8' configs disappeared from
the package [1].  To avoid build failures - for now - we provide a compat
symlink from 'epel-8' config to 'centos+epel-8' in Copr.  This basically
means EPEL 8 configs haven't been changed at all, for now.  Some time
early in 2022 we will try to re-configure EPEL 8 chroots against RHEL 8
(subscribed content) + EPEL 8.  That's because CentOS 8 goes EOL, [2].

[1] Mock release notes:
https://rpm-software-management.github.io/mock/Release-Notes-2.16
[2] RHEL+EPEL Fedora devel discussion:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/de...@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/7T5N6SCPCWHNAUIFPFD54Z6CTLLZMJ6F/