Hello maintainers, and release engineering!

According to the F36 schedule [1], Fedora 36 is going to be branched from
Rawhide today.

So we started copying the Rawhide builds to Fedora 36 on Copr
right now [2].  I expect that everything will be finished no later than
tomorrow morning (2022-02-09 GMT).  Feel free to monitor the progress in
the Actions graph [3].

I am now thinking about enabling the F36 chroot a little bit earlier in
Fedora Copr than usually.  Even though Fedora 36 doesn't have it's
own (non-rawhide) compose yet, the configuration shipped in the
mock-core-configs works fine now (so do mirrors) — even though the effect
is that F36 builds are actually done against the Fedora Rawhide.

There shouldn't be any harm in this, we'll just basically duplicate the
Fedora Rawhide builds into the F36 chroots, till there's a separate
compose.

Any idea why I shouldn't enable F36 once the copy action finishes
tomorrow?

[1] https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-36/f-36-key-tasks.html
[2]
https://docs.pagure.org/copr.copr/how_to_manage_chroots.html#branching-process