Hello Sérgio, thank you for the question!

On Sunday, October 23, 2022 5:55:05 AM CEST Sérgio Basto wrote:
> The bug is simply to report, I found it some months ago it with help of
> FrostyX IIRC, after install my own corp build in a laptop .

is this a local-only behavior?  I'm getting confused.

> The bug is after web page of results show the firsts results, the web
> page is cached and is never updated again.

The behavior is documented here:
https://docs.pagure.org/copr.copr/user_documentation.html#build-succeeded-but-i-don-t-see-the-built-results

But this only ever happens on download.copr.* page, because it is cached through
AWS CloudFront.  This is not what is happening on your local machine!

> While new files of log are accessible the web page doesn't show it , this
> happens to me a lot when I'm looking at builder-live.log.gz file while
> building is happening .

Sure, the compressed file doesn't exist while build is done.  We "stream" the
live log from backend, and once the bulid finishes we compress it.  Which
basically means that 'builder-live.log' is renamed to 'builder-live.log.gz'.

Frontend knows about this, so it provides a valid log URL.  Later, we have a
lighttpd-based redirect from '*.log' to '*.log.gz' when the '.log' file doesn't
exist.

Certainly you can not download the compressed when it doesn't exist yet.

> For example
> https://download.copr.fedorainfracloud.org/results/sergiomb/vboxfor23/fedora-36-x86_64/04962643-kBuild/
> doesn't show any build.log.gz and build.log.gz is there in the same
> place ase usual
> https://download.copr.fedorainfracloud.org/results/sergiomb/vboxfor23/fedora-36-x86_64/04962643-kBuild/build.log.gz

This doesn't seem related to your local machine use-case?  Here continues my
confusion.

Pavel