Hello maintainers!

Fedora 37 has been EOL for a few days now:
https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-39/f-39-all-tasks.html

So I have disabled the Fedora 37 chroots, which started the standard
build removal policy.  For more info take a look at docs:
https://docs.pagure.org/copr.copr/copr_outdated_chroots_removal_policy.html

Pavel