Am 26.03.2010 01:55, schrieb Martin Buchholz:
On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 16:55, Ulf Zibis<ulf.zi...@gmx.de>  wrote:
Am 25.03.2010 18:19, schrieb Ulf Zibis:
Am 24.03.2010 09:24, schrieb Martin Buchholz:

Very minor optimizations.  Barely worth doing.
Note my removal of the need to have n++ inside the loop.
Overseen. Shame on me, as that's true Ulf-style. Yes, reduces
in/decrements on rare supplementary cases.
Actually, it optimizes for BMP characters, doesn't it?

Yes, of course.

imported patch ulf-opto
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~martin/webrevs/openjdk7/ulf-opto
You didn't add my throws comments to offsetByCodePointsImpl and
codePointCountImpl. Why?
codePointCountImpl will never throw the way it is called now, I think.

Seems, you are right.

offsetByCodePointsImpl throws explicitly, so a comment is not worthwhile.

Well, those comment had been valuable on my research on possible exception doc bugs.

-Ulf