Thanks Alan!

webrev has been updated accordingly to fix the typo.

-Sherman

On 11/19/2010 01:38, Alan Bateman wrote:
Xueming Shen wrote:
Alan, Kelly,

Would you please help review the patch that tries to address those compiler warning
in zip area?

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sherman/6989471/webrev <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Esherman/6989471/webrev/>

I added some comments to document the fact that ZIP_Read/FindEntry/InflateFully can't deal with > 2**32 byte (the only user of these native method is the vm, I don't think they are trying to de-compress a > 4G entry in one invocation any time soon). We might find interesting to support > 2**32 entry for those methods, but obviously it is not the purpose
of this bug.

Same for the "dstLen" of the compress/uncompress methods, the original zlib interface has the limitation of 2**32. I only tried to remove the warning in this patch.

I'm not dealing with the POSIX strdup warning.

It appears Kumar has already address the warning in zcrc32.c.

Thanks,
Sherman
In zip_util.c there is a comment that reads "reading A entry". Is that a typo that should be "reading an entry". Also looks like an indent problem at L1377.

Otherwise looks fine to me.

-Alan.