On 22 December 2010 09:38, David Holmes <david.hol...@oracle.com> wrote:
> Hi Neil,
>
> Any chance you can generate webrevs as mentioned in:
>
> http://openjdk.java.net/guide/changePlanning.html

Hi David,
>From the documentation, I don't believe I can do so yet.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/ (referred to from the page you mention) says:

"Any user with push access to the OpenJDK Mercurial server can publish
materials on this server."

As I don't think I have yet been granted push access to the OpenJDK
Mercurial server, I'm not in a position to publish webrevs for review.

I've tried to follow the documented process - as best as I can figure
out (!) - from http://openjdk.java.net/contribute/ and
http://openjdk.java.net/guide/producingChangeset.html

Please let me know if there's anything else (within my power) I can do
to aid the review process.

Cheers,
Neil

--