Looks good to me.

Naoto

(2/21/11 6:05 PM), Stuart Marks wrote:
Hi all,

The following webrev changes a variety of files in java.lang, math, and
util, and their corresponding tests, to use the new Java 7
try-with-resources construct. I think most of the changes should be
straightforward. In a few cases (e.g., Currency.java and
LocalGregorianCalendar.java) there was no close() call in the original
code so the open file was always leaked.

Naoto, several of the util changes look like they're in the
internationalization area. I don't know if you're the right person to
review them; if not, please forward or cc this to the right person. Or,
should I forward this to something like i18n-dev?

Webrev is here:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~smarks/reviews/7021209/webrev.0/

Thanks!

s'marks