Hi all, updated webrev is here:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~smarks/reviews/7021582/webrev.1/

I've removed the pack200 files (i.e. those in src/share/classes/com/sun/java/util/jar/pack) so I can do more thorough deploy/install testing per Kumar's request. The change to PropMap.java, which generated a fair bit of discussion, is actually in the pack200 library so it's no longer part of this webrev.

Otherwise there are only a couple changes which shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone:

test/java/util/jar/JarEntry/GetMethodsReturnClones.java
 - use diamond

test/java/util/zip/Available.java
test/java/util/zip/GZIP/GZIPInputStreamRead.java
 - unrolled constructors

test/java/util/zip/Available.java
 - add use of TWR for a couple ZipFile instances

Thanks,

s'marks