Alan,

Alan Eliasen said the following on 03/02/11 19:02:
On 03/02/2011 01:46 AM, David Holmes wrote:
You can try something like this on google:

site:mail.openjdk.java.net core-libs-dev AsynchronousDatagramChannel

there are probably better ways.

   That won't work because the pages are marked

<META NAME="robots" CONTENT="noindex,follow">

   so nobody will be able to do a web search for any content here.  I
reported this months ago.  It's a pretty big issue for all of these
forums because you can't search for existing solutions, discussions, etc.

I suggest you try again, I tested it before I posted it.

David