I need a reviewer for a small regression in the native2ascii tool whereby its error messages aren't as expected. Early in the jdk7 this code appears to have been changed to address a "non-varargs call of varargs method" warning in a usage of MessgaeFormat.format. A cast was added to cast a String[] to an Object resulting in the compiler treating it as a varargs call. I've used the opportunity to eliminate a raw type warning in this code and replace a usage of legacy j.u.Vector with List. This is old code with other "opportunities" to do cleanup but I don't have time to spent time on it. The webrev with the changes is here:
 http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alanb/7021987/webrev/

Thanks,
Alan.