Hi Ulf,

Thank you for the note.

On Mar 11, 2011, at 3:18 PM, Ulf Zibis wrote:

> Maybe you could update the javadoc style (<code> -> @code etc.) and move the
> constructor to the begining.

I need to go through all of the java.sql  & javax.sql  classes to address HTML
issues over the coming weeks, I will look at the javadoc changes that you
suggest then (there are existing CRs on this)

I do not mind moving the constructor, I just left it where it was since
DriverManager was written, but happy to do so.

Regards
Lance