On 06/18/2011 09:39 PM, Alan Bateman wrote:

I need a reviewer for a small fix to a test that I caught looping on my system. The test creates a server thread that emulates a non responding LDAP server. Unfortunately the thread goes into a loop reading from the connection once it is closed. I'll bet the original author only tested this on Solaris where it would have completed as intended due to now-disabled and legacy interruptible I/O support. While I was there I eliminated the hard coded port that would cause it to fail if that port were already in use. The test could be improved in other ways too but for now the webrev with the proposed changes is here:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alanb/7056489/webrev/

Thanks,
Alan.

Looks good.

By the way, why javax.naming.Context was not retrofitted
to implement AutoCloseable.

cheers,
Rémi