Need to cast a wide net here to try and catch past and present NIO developers/users.

I'm looking into refactoring all the generated buffer classes to reduce the number of classes created. Part of that requires a performance comparison between the old and new classes. So I'm looking for any benchmarks that may exist to measure NIO buffer performance. There would have undoubtedly been such benchmarks back when NIO was first developed, but they seem to have been lost - unless someone on these lists know of them. ;-)

Please reply to me direct, as well as the lists as I'm not subscribed to nio-discuss.

Thanks,
David Holmes