Here's my first concrete slow machine timed out test ...
   jdk/test/java/lang/concurrent/forkjoin/Integrate.java

I had been looking at tests that had a declared "timeout=xxx",
but today I just started running the java/util/concurrent
tests at a variety of clock speeds using ejdk1.7.0 and
found a test that passes when running at 600MHz and
timed out at 300Mhz. The test passes at 300 MHz if I
include "-timeout:2" on the jtreg command line.

At 600Mhz the test runs for 84 seconds (under the default
120 second timeout). At 300Mhz the test runs for 168
seconds.

Since this test does not do an internal wait or delay operation
passing in a timeout factor would not help in this case.

In general it seems that tests that declare a timeout less than 120
seconds are indicating that an early termination for the test  is acceptable.
Tests declaring a longer than 120 second timeout recognize that additional
processing time may be required.

I'll try a longer overnight run at 300MHz to see if I can catch some
other tests that are close to the 120 second threshold.