On 07/29/2012 08:41 PM, Alan Bateman wrote:
On 29/07/2012 04:53, Dan Xu wrote:
Hi Alan,

Please review the fix to bug 7185340. The webrev can be found at, http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dxu/7185340/webrev.01/.

The fix is to increase the -XX:MaxDirectMemorySize parameter from 64M to 75M. Bug 7176485 allows the temporary buffer cache to grow to IOV MAX. Therefore, in Windows each thread can have up to 16 direct buffers in the cache, which causes the addition of this jvm parameter to run this testcase.

Thanks,

-Dan
Thanks Dan, this looks fine to me and looks like you've worked out the maximum amount of direct memory that this test will use. I can push this for you.

-Alan
Thank you, Alan. I see the change is already pushed into the repository. I am going to move the bug status to 10-Fix Delivered. But I don't know what values I need put into "Commit To Fix In Build", "Fixed In Build", and "Integrated In Build". In glisten, I see the latest build under /java/re/jdk/8/promoted/all is b49. Shall I put b49 to those fields? Thanks!

- Dan