Hi Alan,

True , but I am not seeing any mail conversations there,while I have posted there as well :-) Any suggestions would really help .
Thanks a lot your quick response !

Regards,
Jayashree Viswanathan
On 13-09-2012 2:58 PM, Alan Bateman wrote:
On 13/09/2012 10:05, jayashree viswanathan wrote:
Hi all ,

Looking for a reviewer for a change request . This change is in Javadoc tool , which doesn't seems to take up value of the docencoding getting passed unlike the other generated HTML files .

webrev is available at http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~luchsh/7006270/

Recreation steps and rest of the details at the bottom of the mail thread.
I assume the mailing list you are looking for is javadoc-dev.

-Alan.