This update looks ok to me.

At some point ( not asking you to do it now ) we will need to update 7u-dev, to avoid confusion around what tests are being run in what batches.

-Chris.

On 07/10/2012 20:35, Alan Bateman wrote:

This one is a small clean-up of the test targets defined in
jdk/test/Makefile. The union of the tests executed by each of the make
targets should be the entire test suite but this isn't so, there are
small number of tests that aren't run.

I've renamed jdk_misc to jdk_other (the original name is confusing
because of sun.misc) and expanded it to run additional areas that have a
small number of tests. If more tests are added to these areas over time
then it may make sense to add new targets in the future.

"make jdk_jmx" now runs the JMX tests as it was confusing to have those
tests split between management1 and management2. I've also renamed
jdk_tools1 to jdk_jdi to make it clear that this is the JDI tests rather
than tools. When Kelly originally set this up he split the NIO tests
into 3 batches, I don't think this is necessary any longer (the really
slow tests have been long been dialed down or changed to run much faster).

The webrev with the proposed changes is here:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alanb/7173494/webrev/

-Alan.