No, I haven't considered dynamic instrumentation. It would be a lot more work
to implement it, and only worth it, I think, if the performance of the static
instrumentation is bad. One could do a little of both: leave the static
instrumentation in place, but change the IoTrace class to have only empty
methods, then do dynamic instrumentation in that class.

/Staffan