>> I cleaned it up quite a bit, I think it looks a lot better now:
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ddehaven/8001533/webrev.1/
>>
>> The comments still need some attention, I'll get that first thing on the
>> morrow.
>>
>> -DrD-
>>
> I haven't done a detailed code review but I'm wondering about preferring
> JavaFX-Application-Class over Main-Class. I realize there may be some history
> here, perhaps with the javafxpackager tool, but I'm just concerned that the
> JAR File specification specifies the Main-Class attribute, now it will be
> usurped and ignored if this custom attribute is present.

JavaFX-Application-Class is for backwards compatibility with existing
applications, my understanding is it's being deprecated. Moving forward JavaFX
applications will only use Main-Class. Kevin can correct me if I'm wrong :)

Am I wrong in thinking there should be no impact on profile support if it's
being deprecated?

-DrD-