Looks good.

/Erik

On 2012-12-07 22:55, Mandy Chung wrote:
This is the updated webrev. It includes Erik's makefile changes and
small change - be consistent with javap, jdeps can take classnames as
the input argument or wildcard "*" to analyze all class files that
replaces the "-all" option.

Webrev:
   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mchung/jdk8/webrevs/jdeps/webrev.03/

Mandy