Hi,

After further discussion with Joe & Alan, I changed the call
to ServiceLoader to simply return the first provider it finds,
or null.

This is closer to what was present in JDK 7 - and looping is
not necessary in JDK 8 since the default implementation is
not returned as a service provider.

So here is a new - and hopefully simpler webrev:

<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dfuchs/JDK-7169894/javax.xml.parsers/webrev.04/>

best regards,

-- daniel