On 12/12/2012 15:41, Alexey Utkin wrote:
Bug description:
https://jbs.oracle.com/bugs/browse/JDK-8004928

Here is the suggested fix:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~uta/openjdk-webrevs/JDK-8004928/webrev.01
This mostly looks good to me, just a few comments:

For java/io/Serializable/resolveProxyClass/NonPublicInterface.java and java/lang/reflect/Proxy/ClassRestrictions.java then it would be nice if the types used were in compact1 [1], that would avoid needing to exclude those tests. I also see the test uses sun.tools.agent.StepConstants which I don't think exists but perhaps that is intentional.

test/java/util/Collections/EmptyIterator.java, minor nit but I think we prefer "public static" over "static public". It doesn't of course need to be public anyway.

You probably saw Dan's comment about changing test/java/util/logging/LoggingDeadlock4.java, I trust you'll double check this test with an older version of the JDK that doesn't have the fix. My only comment is that line 46 is too wide.

-Alan.

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/161