On 12/18/12 7:38 PM, Joe Wang wrote:
Hi Daniel,

Looks great!  I see you've added many verifications.

One minor note, creationMethod is used in place of the object instance for the creationMethod.invoke call, although it's ignored for a static method anyways. Is there a reason for doing that?
Yes sorry about that - it's my mistake. I had wrapped that call in a previous version then decided to revert
to the original code but I obviously did it too fast!

Thanks for catching it - the tests didn't!

-- daniel

-Joe