Hi David,

On 12/20/2012 7:17 PM, David DeHaven wrote:
Request for review for extending the launcher support to allow the JavaFX
runtime to fully support all of it's launch features, including preloaders,
classpath, etc..

Webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ddehaven/8004547/webrev.1/

FXHelper.canLauncherFXAppJar launches a JAR with JavaFX-Application-Class. In the current version (before this fix), a FX JAR whose manifest can have a Main-Class entry that specifies the JavaFX application class that extends javafx.application.Application. Is that case no longer supported? Other than that, looks good.

Minor comment: FXHelper.canLaunchFXAppJarand canLaunchFXAppClass - when they are called, we don't know if it's a FX class but I interpreted the canLaunchFXAppxxx method name that the given class is known to be an FX app but checking if it's launchable. Would it be better to rename to isFXAppxxx? Perhaps it's appropriate to call
   if (FXHelper.isFxAppJar(..)) {
       FXHelper.loadJavaFXLauncher();
       return FXHelper.class;
   }