On 12/21/2012 4:05 AM, Alan Bateman wrote:
On 21/12/2012 08:37, Joe Wang wrote:
The cause of the LoadAndStoreXML test failure appeared to be that of 8005281 that Alan just fixed. Before the 8005281 patch, I was able to get the tests to pass when I isolated the relevant tests (that is, copy LoadAndStoreXML and remove other test cases). After the 8005281 patch, LoadAndStoreXML passed in its original form.

I've also added a few more invalid xml files, plus international characters to testLoadAndStore.

Webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~joehw/jdk8/8005280/webrev/
I concur with your observation that this issue is fixed by 8005281, in which case we can change the focus for 8005280 to extend the test coverage as you have done.

Subject corrected.

The new tests look good to me except that you've prefixed them all with "propertyfile_" and so are inconsistent with the existing tests. I think it would be good to rename them to be consistent before pushing this.

Files are renamed. I added a new test "CompatibilityTest" to test behavior compatibility with the regular JDK XML provider.

Webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~joehw/jdk8/8005280/webrev/

-Joe

-Alan