On 1/10/13 6:03 AM, Ulf Zibis wrote:

About overflow:
There was a question some posts above, if it is necessary at all. Can one please answer?

Other error results do not have higher priority. But you need to keep
encoding/updating the buffer until you really "overflow", since the
overflow "detecting" in the proposed change is at the very beginning,
yes, something need to be marked, not necessary to be a boolean
"overflow" though.  Personally I think a direct CoderResult cr may be
better as I suggested in my previous email.

-Sherman

The question is, if other error results have higher priority over CoderResult.OVERFLOW.

-Ulf