On 11/01/2013 17:50, Brent Christian wrote:
Thanks, Stuart.

I did an 'hg mv' of the directory containing the (two) test files. But I
then had to 'hg export' to send the changeset for pushing. I'm guessing

Yes, I noticed this before. 'hg export' and 'hg mv' are not friends.

-Chris.

that the export wasn't able to preserve the history across the rename.

-Brent