On 27/02/2013 11:20, A. Sundararajan wrote:
Thanks Alan. Yes, nashorn is a "js" engine as well and so user's java code can use getEngineByName("js") and get it. The current change is to make sure that javax.script tests use nashorn engine - rather than any other "js" engine that may be present in the underlying jdk.

-Sundar
I assume Rhino in the Oracle builds should now be removed or disabled. The changes are fine for today of course. It would be good to look at the tests in sun/tools/jrunscript too as I I think there may be changes required there too.

-Alan